Overture Downs If I ever fall in love...
14 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Celeste smiled and laughed as the gray male in front of her understood where she was coming from. The sky was growing dim and she was becoming a slight bit more hungry. It was time to hunt. Her tail twitched happily at the thought. She sniffed around and sighed as her sense of direction was failing her right now. Surely there was a river around here somewhere. 

Her gaze returned to Sebastian as he seemed to have a better idea of where he was going as he suggested they walk this way. Perhaps he was onto something. She gave a subtle shrug and then nodded. "Sure, lets go," she said with a friendly smile as she began to walk slowly. The air was cool through her fur. The nights were getting colder which means the winter months were soon approaching. She wondered if she ought to find the shelter of a pack for the winter. Surely if hunting was hard now it certainly wasn't going to be any easier once everything froze. She couldn't fish in the winter time since most of the water sources froze protecting the fish under a layer of ice. Lucky buggars.  She mused. 

Sebastian mentioned he was fine as far as sleep went and in Celeste's eyes that was probably good as she had way too much energy to rest right now. She chuckled as Sebastian said he would let her know if he needed anything. "I'm sure," she teased. 

Heh..... Sorry for the really late reply. Been super busy. I got put in charge of something at the same time im trying to manage work and college applications. Ah. Not as easy as it looks :P
Messages In This Thread
If I ever fall in love... - by Sebastian - October 18, 2015, 10:31 AM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Celeste - October 18, 2015, 10:46 AM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Sebastian - October 18, 2015, 11:19 AM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Celeste - October 18, 2015, 03:16 PM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Sebastian - October 18, 2015, 03:25 PM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Celeste - October 18, 2015, 03:48 PM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Sebastian - October 18, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Celeste - October 18, 2015, 06:33 PM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Sebastian - October 19, 2015, 03:56 AM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Celeste - October 19, 2015, 03:16 PM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Sebastian - October 20, 2015, 02:35 PM