Mudminnow River flowing fluid and wild
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
me, however, i do make a rather good impression of a turtle on its back as of late

Her attention torn away to regard him, Mordecai also took the opportunity to give her a distant once over. He dared to let his feet draw him in closer as she spoke, if only for the fact that he did not believe her to be hostile. If anything, there was always a certain vibe about others that could easily be picked up and through experience, he felt he had learned a great deal about who was trustworthy and who wasn't. Rightly so even, she was offering to fish.

"Mm, I don't know about that," he answered as his own gaze went out over the murky depths. "I happen to know at least one wolf who would probably disagree with you on the cold waters. Personally, I think it might be too cold now too." He smiled wane and polite, but the ha-ha was there too. For all he knew, Luke probably loved cold water. And Luke would have probably been all about the fishing too.

Speaking of fishing...

"But if you're offering to try and catch some of those fish, would you mind a hand? I can't say I'm much good, but I've had some practice."
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
flowing fluid and wild - by Mordecai - October 03, 2015, 08:06 PM
RE: flowing fluid and wild - by Tail - October 04, 2015, 01:49 AM
RE: flowing fluid and wild - by Mordecai - October 05, 2015, 11:09 PM
RE: flowing fluid and wild - by Tail - October 26, 2015, 10:21 PM
RE: flowing fluid and wild - by Mordecai - November 08, 2015, 01:45 AM
RE: flowing fluid and wild - by Tail - November 17, 2015, 10:33 AM
RE: flowing fluid and wild - by Mordecai - November 18, 2015, 05:22 PM
RE: flowing fluid and wild - by Tail - November 19, 2015, 02:38 PM
RE: flowing fluid and wild - by Mordecai - November 24, 2015, 11:55 AM