Moonspear Definitely a time gap
The moon wears silver armor that shines brightly through the darkness.
283 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
When you think about, it kinda looks like Nishu is trying to protect Charon from the risk of unavoidable failure :P

"I'm no hero, Rain had her leg broken under my watch when that chaotic storm passed by. A real knight would have prevented such injuries. Although I did my best, I still wasn't good enough for the job and failed. So you are right, I am not a real Knight."
He finally cut the eye contact and looked away. The only way to have stopped that injury was to be able to see the future, it was as if it was meant to be. But Nishu blames himself for not improving enough. He should have trained more, he should have been more alert, he should have been ready for anything but it wasn't the case.

Having said that he forgot what was the exact problem here, was the Alpha or was it himself? It's possible that Nishu was venting his frustration from his failure. Still he had a hard time imagining the young Alpha doing better than a real knight. Nishu was larger yet was unable to protect one wolf so how could someone smaller be able to protect several wolves?

Nishu was looking at the ground now. "I trained and prepared myself for three years yet I didn't have the power to protect one person. I just find it very difficult to believe that such a young inexperienced Alpha would be capable to  protect not only one wolf but a whole pack." Then he turned around to leave. "If you feel like you can handle it then so be it. But you'll end up as a failure as I did if you are not prepared enough for the job." Nishu then started walking away. It was strange how one misfortune could cause so much damage. It was just hard knowing that now he couldn't be a legendary knight because of that misfortune, it just wouldn't be right.
Messages In This Thread
Definitely a time gap - by Nishu Inte - October 30, 2015, 06:59 AM
RE: Definitely a time gap - by Charon - October 30, 2015, 10:06 AM
RE: Definitely a time gap - by Nishu Inte - October 30, 2015, 12:01 PM
RE: Definitely a time gap - by Charon - November 03, 2015, 10:27 AM
RE: Definitely a time gap - by Nishu Inte - November 03, 2015, 11:50 AM
RE: Definitely a time gap - by Charon - November 04, 2015, 07:45 AM
RE: Definitely a time gap - by Nishu Inte - November 04, 2015, 12:54 PM
RE: Definitely a time gap - by Charon - November 06, 2015, 06:25 AM
RE: Definitely a time gap - by Nishu Inte - November 06, 2015, 09:01 AM
RE: Definitely a time gap - by Charon - November 07, 2015, 07:19 AM
RE: Definitely a time gap - by Nishu Inte - November 08, 2015, 04:52 AM