Porcupine Ridge i don't see how you can hate from our side of the club
<a href=http://i.imgur.com/xnt7zBE.png>Reference</a>
421 Posts
Ooc — Zyn

His silent muzzling for silence left her on edge somewhat, both rigid and uncertain but compliantly quiet. Weighed by uncertainty, she gathered what more strength remained at her disposal to keep herself come collapsing due to fright. She feared not his bite nor physical scolding… but his word of rejections, however braced she believed herself to be. A heart that delved in solitude now emerging into the light of possibility was a fragile entity, and she feared it breaking beyond repair. She felt it hammer away, speaking of both its physical strength and fragility of its core. Her body quaked to the rhythm even when fixed against the stability of her companion. She had never been so frightened… so fearful of another’s words.

Quivering ears slanted forward to receive the inevitable verdict. Her breath stilled as he spoke, unwilling to let even the soft sigh of her breathing overtake his low voice. Both eyes were transfixed on the signal luminous impression of light, wavering only slightly in their radiance when the gentleness of his gaze reached her and was felt. Then at last she breathed… though a smile did not yet reached her lips. Yet her eyes shined with beautiful hope for the future that lied before them.

“…not only what I wish,” she whispered, wiggling her muzzle free in an effort to pressed her nose against his cheek. “-but you as well, my shadow.” She would not look at the life created between them as a gift if it was only she that desired their existence. “Would it… make you happy, Raheerah, if we shared this life together? Would you be glad… would you want me, to carry this life for you?” Her gaze remained gently upon his but it was not without an expectant light within them. Once more her breath was bated in wait, her body stiff as she waited for his reply. In a matter of minutes, the world had fallen away, and it was only the pair of them still within this moment in time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i don't see how you can hate from our side of the club - by Xi'nuata - April 03, 2014, 08:37 AM