Firefly Glen I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map
from a place the world forgot
66 Posts
Ooc — Trash Panda
Sorry my posts aren't as up to par as yours, I'm having a hard time getting into Lex. :/ *kicks him*

Asterr asks for clarification for the weird deaths and Lex fights to hide the smirk creeping up on the corners of his mouth.  He looks away in the direction he thought he heard the sound and stares for a few seconds, letting his thoughts sink in and collect together.  When he’s composed enough to keep a straight face, he looks back to the dark wolf and licks his chops.  

“Well,” he begins, leaving a pregnant pause before he continues:  “there was a hunting expedition a while back just south of the mountain.  We’d been tracking a herd of deer for a few days and then when we’d gone after them, they were all dead.  Smelled horrible.  Disfigured.  No explanation.”

Lex doesn’t know what he gains from this story, doesn’t know if the female would even believe him, but he even adds a quiver to his voice and a shudder down his spine.  He shakes his head and clenches his eyes shut for a second before clears his mind and relaxes his features.  

“I am not originally from here but I am apart of the founding of Moonspear.  My former pack was small, family mostly.  Before a large pack wanted to take over our land.”

The details were tucked away elsewhere.  A small pack against a large pack is obvious enough for the outcome and Lex is still in one piece.  His family may be scattered, but they are safe as far as he knows.  Perhaps he’d make a trip back to see his sister, to make sure they are healthy and happy, but for now he doesn’t want to raise anymore alarms and cause trouble for those left behind.
Messages In This Thread
I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - October 15, 2015, 05:49 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - October 18, 2015, 08:43 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - October 19, 2015, 05:26 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - October 25, 2015, 11:19 AM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - October 25, 2015, 12:17 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - October 25, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - October 27, 2015, 01:26 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - November 08, 2015, 05:51 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - November 12, 2015, 10:28 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - November 15, 2015, 02:14 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - November 18, 2015, 11:53 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - November 19, 2015, 01:27 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - November 27, 2015, 03:39 AM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - November 28, 2015, 08:19 AM