Silvertip Mountain Complications
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
No problem! :-)

While Steady did have patrols to do, he was patient as he waited for the paste to dry. After all, a lame wolf would be of no use to the pack, and if this worked, he would be back to tip top shape in no time. Plus, it was a good learning experience for Ryuu, even if it didn't work. She would be able to cross this particular technique off her list, and try to use the plant in another way.

She seemed shy as she asked for time to think about his proposal. He nodded, Absolutely! he said with a smile. I don't want to pressure you into something you're not comfortable with. Just keep me in mind if you decide you'd like to go, he added. He wanted to make sure she had every opportunity to learn her trade.

His ears perked as she thanked him, sure that he had no idea how much his words meant to her. Maybe that was true, but he was beginning to see. You're very welcome, Ryuu, he said softly. In an effort to lighten the mood, he smiled. So, when I'm not being your patient, we could hang out, if you wanted, he offered. He was asking to be friends, wondering if she would be too shy to accept. He had a feeling she didn't make friends very often.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Complications - by Ryuu - October 15, 2015, 10:45 AM
RE: Complications - by Steady - October 16, 2015, 02:06 PM
RE: Complications - by Ryuu - October 17, 2015, 11:42 AM
RE: Complications - by Steady - October 18, 2015, 07:26 PM
RE: Complications - by Ryuu - October 22, 2015, 11:02 PM
RE: Complications - by Steady - October 24, 2015, 11:01 AM
RE: Complications - by Ryuu - October 30, 2015, 10:03 AM
RE: Complications - by Steady - October 31, 2015, 09:18 PM
RE: Complications - by Ryuu - November 07, 2015, 07:41 PM
RE: Complications - by Steady - November 08, 2015, 09:16 PM
RE: Complications - by Ryuu - November 12, 2015, 12:45 PM