Firefly Glen Viva La Vida
15 Posts
Ooc — Em
Though there was an instant that there encounter chanced turning sour the scale seemed to tip in both their favors as each male's placid natures took root. As Charon relaxed so did Ridir - he'd not realized the amount of tension he'd been holding in his shoulders - and he controlled the flicker of surprise across his face when news of the other wolf's leadership status reached his ears.

"Alpha?" he echoed scrupulously. There was no depth in his voice lent to disbelief or overall rudeness but he was obviously taken a bit off-guard. Charon didn't seem any older than him after all. But before the alpha could be mislead by Ridir's impression he chimed in with, "Cool! Congratulations on your achievement." Truly it was spoken without sarcasm.

"My home was called Morning Star," he replied while gesturing his snout westward. "My friend and I came from several hundred miles away...we've been traveling for about 2 months now." And in the case his new acquaintance was silently wondering he added, "It's customary in our pack for wolves our age to travel and experience independence. We don't have the plague or anything! And we don't come from a land pillaged by murderous or evil uncles seeking the throne." That last bit was added with a dramatic shake of his head...he'd lost track of what was perhaps considered important/pertinent information by this point.
Messages In This Thread
Viva La Vida - by Ridir - November 03, 2015, 07:47 PM
RE: Viva La Vida - by Charon - November 05, 2015, 10:03 AM
RE: Viva La Vida - by Ridir - November 05, 2015, 02:56 PM
RE: Viva La Vida - by Charon - November 06, 2015, 02:51 AM
RE: Viva La Vida - by Ridir - November 07, 2015, 11:05 AM
RE: Viva La Vida - by Charon - November 08, 2015, 02:32 PM
RE: Viva La Vida - by Ridir - November 08, 2015, 10:12 PM
RE: Viva La Vida - by Charon - November 10, 2015, 05:16 AM