Emberwood The trees seemed to be burning
Why sit still when there's a world out there?
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Haven blushed greatly, excited to hear that about Sebastian. She wished he could join her pack, but she wasn't sure if he'd fit in. No her best deal was still to go with him, but could she? Oh yeah, i really do like him a lot. He offered to let me go with him, be a lone wolf together, but I don't know. I'm still mulling it over. Pearl asked a new question and Haven felt more than happy to answer. To relish in such happy memories was fun to her, remembering how cute and awkward Seb was at first. She smiled bashfully, Of course! We met at The Wall out in the mountainous areas. I saw him standing over on a ridge, and at first I didn't know if I should go and talk or not, but I did. He was so cute and awkward, he had no idea how to talk to females. Well its not like I was any better. But we became friends and he invited me to go to the coast with him.

So I agreed and we went to Cerulean Cape together, it was the most beautiful place I've ever been, the coast I mean. The sunrise was my favorite, so much color. We hunted seal together, and played around. Eventually it had to end though, he walked me home but promised to stick around and wait for me. And he did. She finished with a smile, the thought of Sebastian filled her with happiness. And also the thought of the coast. If she left with him, they could go there again, and maybe to those hot springs he had talked about. The possibilities of the future were endless.
Messages In This Thread
The trees seemed to be burning - by Haven - November 02, 2015, 05:52 PM
RE: The trees seemed to be burning - by Pearl - November 02, 2015, 07:46 PM
RE: The trees seemed to be burning - by Haven - November 03, 2015, 04:25 PM
RE: The trees seemed to be burning - by Pearl - November 07, 2015, 02:57 PM
RE: The trees seemed to be burning - by Haven - November 08, 2015, 09:55 AM
RE: The trees seemed to be burning - by Pearl - November 08, 2015, 09:27 PM
RE: The trees seemed to be burning - by Haven - November 09, 2015, 07:40 AM
RE: The trees seemed to be burning - by Pearl - November 09, 2015, 10:16 PM
RE: The trees seemed to be burning - by Haven - November 10, 2015, 07:14 PM
RE: The trees seemed to be burning - by Pearl - November 10, 2015, 11:58 PM
RE: The trees seemed to be burning - by Haven - November 13, 2015, 03:29 PM