Swiftcurrent Creek v-neck sweater
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
I always get so confused when there are two conversations going on, haha.

Bazi asked why the vale wolves were not on good terms with the creek, and Fox gave her the truth. "Shortly after I took leadership over the creek, they sent out four or five of their own, including the leaders, to show up on our doorstep. To me, that is a clear and obvious threat, although they promised they only wanted to speak to us. I see no reason for us to be friendly with them, though there is no reason to outright attack them." Fox just wished for them to leave Swiftcurrent Creek alone and be done with it. She saw no value in forming bonds with her neighbors, for the next winter would only bring about tension in such a "friendship."

The white yearling then went on to confess that she had met Ferdie and Bones. Those two were likely the least stricken with the somber shadow that had cast itself over the creek, although with all the new blood coming in, perhaps that shadow would be drowned out by the sun. But it was the fact that Bones had told Bazi that Jinx had miscarried that jarred Fox. She was not sure why the juvenile would do such a thing, as such information felt... confidential. Personal, even. Fox would have to have a chat with young Bones.

"That's not something that should be the topic of gossip," Fox said in a sharp tone. "Would you want near-strangers knowing that you had lost your children?" Of course, Fox had fully intended on making sure Jinx's children did not live beyond their first day. It was a blessing in disguise when they had not made it to full term. Even so, she would not have liked such things to be spread around by loose lips.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
v-neck sweater - by RIP Fox - March 28, 2014, 07:06 PM
RE: v-neck sweater - by Bazi - March 30, 2014, 11:28 AM
RE: v-neck sweater - by RIP Fox - March 31, 2014, 11:43 AM
RE: v-neck sweater - by Bazi - March 31, 2014, 12:18 PM
RE: v-neck sweater - by RIP Fox - March 31, 2014, 08:40 PM
RE: v-neck sweater - by Bazi - April 01, 2014, 03:22 AM
RE: v-neck sweater - by RIP Fox - April 01, 2014, 07:18 PM
RE: v-neck sweater - by Bazi - April 02, 2014, 01:56 PM
RE: v-neck sweater - by RIP Fox - April 03, 2014, 11:16 AM
RE: v-neck sweater - by Bazi - April 04, 2014, 11:16 AM