Horizon Ridge HUNT · i believe in the sand beneath my toes
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
Since a majority of the people involved in this thread have gone inactive, I thought I'd write a narrative conclusion so that folks can claim their EXP. If you participated in all rounds, you're entitled to 20. Just post in the claim thread. :)

The deadly dance continued below them, culminating in the distant thump as their chosen prey collapsed on the sands. The pack quickly fell upon it and the blood ran toward the sea, lending the already salty air a faint metallic odor.

As soon as the pack fell back from the kill, Pied and Dublin rose in tandem and joined their pack mates on the beach. Akhlut ate first, of course, then the Alpha male invited Pied to take her fill. Although she felt guilty for not participating, she was the highest-ranking wolf present besides Akhlut and she was pregnant, so she felt very little guilt as she stepped forward and ate.

The others soon closed in around her and they feasted together on the beach, the waves crashing beyond them and gulls gathering in the air overhead, ready to pick at the leftovers once the wolves finished their meal.
Messages In This Thread
HUNT · i believe in the sand beneath my toes - by Akhlut - February 27, 2014, 05:23 PM
RE: HUNT · i believe in the sand beneath my toes - by Bambi - February 27, 2014, 09:21 PM
RE: HUNT · i believe in the sand beneath my toes - by Pied - February 27, 2014, 09:34 PM
RE: HUNT · i believe in the sand beneath my toes - by Pied - April 03, 2014, 12:30 PM