Horizon Ridge come with me, and you'll see
32 Posts
Ooc — LyknScribe
She remained posied where she sat, several feet away. She met his eyes evenly, but her posture gave away no signs of threat or challange. She was accustom to stubborn males to proud to accept help, or to troubled by injury that they thought of death as a preferred option. Personally, it was a little irritating for her. If you are going to live - live, if not ... get on with it. That was her culture speaking and she knew it.

In truth, Nuka had a quiet heart and one which longed to maintain a balance in those around her. Her ears swiveled forward at the others aggression but waited until he had finished or some how managed to drag himself forward in an attack. As it was unlikely that he would accomplish that - she simply waited until he fell silent.

"You misunderstand. I have no pity for you. I don't know you. You seem a strong wolf and the pack needs your strength. To gain it, you must eat. "

She had a way about her that seemed almost maternal, her tail swished absently behind her before falling still again. Gentle eyes looking over him for a moment. He did seem a strong wolf, it was likely that was what troubled him so now. The strong, do not take pain well , instead of being humbled they find their worth in question.

There were things you learned living in a warrior culture.

"It's a good kill, take strength from it."
Messages In This Thread
come with me, and you'll see - by Kennedy - April 01, 2014, 07:04 PM
RE: come with me, and you'll see - by Nuka - April 01, 2014, 08:17 PM
RE: come with me, and you'll see - by Kennedy - April 01, 2014, 08:26 PM
RE: come with me, and you'll see - by Nuka - April 01, 2014, 08:40 PM
RE: come with me, and you'll see - by Kennedy - April 02, 2014, 11:59 AM
RE: come with me, and you'll see - by Nuka - April 02, 2014, 12:42 PM
RE: come with me, and you'll see - by Kennedy - April 03, 2014, 11:24 AM
RE: come with me, and you'll see - by Nuka - April 03, 2014, 12:31 PM
RE: come with me, and you'll see - by Kennedy - April 07, 2014, 07:24 PM