Phoenix Maplewood You were my courage, my sword and shield
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
I'm gonna go ahead and wrap this one up since I've let it get so outdated that Vega is gone now. I'll leave it up until Thursday night to allow for final posts if anyone wants to make them. Thanks for participating, guys!

The injuries she'd sustained in the recent past took their toll now. Though she was able to run, the strain on her still healing wounds was greater than expected and her legs began to slow as her hindquarters began to ache. Each wrenched step sent pain shooting through her leg and the place where her tail once was. Saena kept pace enough to see when Vega and Ashka caught up to Regipre and the coyote went down, and she was close enough to smell the burst of blood on the wind when Vega's teeth tore into Regipre's leg, but she wasn't close enough to prevent the coyote from getting up and miraculously fleeing.

The kid must've been tougher than she looked, because Saena would never have managed to run on a leg bleeding that freely. The alpha female snarled and tried to surge after Regipre, but the coyote was too fast even with her injury and the alpha's scars were pulling too tightly now for her to hope to keep up. She eventually drew to a halt, breath ragged, and yelled, "damnit!" at the retreating coyote's back. With her lips pulled back over her teeth, the alpha female turned and headed back to the maplewood, collecting Vega and Ashka on the way.
Messages In This Thread
You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Saēna - October 18, 2015, 02:09 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Regipre - October 18, 2015, 02:31 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Saēna - October 18, 2015, 02:38 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Ashka - October 18, 2015, 02:50 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Regipre - October 18, 2015, 02:51 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Saēna - October 18, 2015, 03:01 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Ashka - October 18, 2015, 06:04 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Regipre - October 18, 2015, 09:14 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Saēna - October 22, 2015, 08:31 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Ashka - November 07, 2015, 12:27 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Regipre - November 08, 2015, 06:54 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Saēna - November 09, 2015, 08:50 PM