Phoenix Maplewood conjure the wind and ease my mind
surma suuhun
355 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Ukko is going for the following trades:  Caretaker, Healer, and Naturalist.  I'd like to go for one of those, particularly caretaker (eying @Desna and @Nanook) but anyone is welcome to join!  The more the merrier for Ukko to meet.

The wind has a little chill to it today and the sun was hidden away from view most of the time but Ukko watches as the clouds pass him by with curiosity. Every once in a while there is a long break in the clouds that the sun breaks through, warming up his black fur, but it never lasts long and he feels the chill again when it disappears.  Ukko shakes out his thick fur as he takes long strides through the forest, eventually paying attention to the ground when his neck starts to ache from looking up too long.

There’s a patch of flowers ahead that gives the pack its signature look.  He noses through the orange and red blooms, clinging on to the last of fall before winter sets in for good for the next few months.  He takes long sniffs of them, enjoying their fragrance before he continues on, exploring the inside of the territory.  He thinks back to Sesi and talking to her and Reek about the habits of prey.  Information that was good for everyone and he enjoyed talking about it, wondering if he should dust off his skills and follow into those footsteps for the pack’s benefit.
Messages In This Thread
conjure the wind and ease my mind - by Ukko - November 10, 2015, 03:47 PM
RE: conjure the wind and ease my mind - by RIP Valette - November 11, 2015, 07:27 AM
RE: conjure the wind and ease my mind - by Ukko - November 15, 2015, 03:24 PM
RE: conjure the wind and ease my mind - by RIP Valette - November 16, 2015, 12:27 PM
RE: conjure the wind and ease my mind - by Ukko - November 19, 2015, 02:15 AM
RE: conjure the wind and ease my mind - by RIP Valette - November 20, 2015, 10:30 AM
RE: conjure the wind and ease my mind - by Ukko - November 21, 2015, 12:28 PM
RE: conjure the wind and ease my mind - by RIP Valette - November 21, 2015, 01:00 PM
RE: conjure the wind and ease my mind - by Ukko - November 21, 2015, 01:13 PM
RE: conjure the wind and ease my mind - by RIP Valette - November 21, 2015, 02:48 PM
RE: conjure the wind and ease my mind - by Ukko - November 22, 2015, 08:04 AM
RE: conjure the wind and ease my mind - by RIP Valette - November 22, 2015, 02:43 PM
RE: conjure the wind and ease my mind - by Ukko - November 22, 2015, 08:18 PM
RE: conjure the wind and ease my mind - by RIP Valette - November 23, 2015, 08:08 AM
RE: conjure the wind and ease my mind - by Ukko - November 26, 2015, 07:58 AM
RE: conjure the wind and ease my mind - by RIP Valette - November 26, 2015, 11:15 AM