Overture Downs We marched away at break of day
186 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Can do ;p I've got a good fading post, if you can archive it. (I'm sure I can archive posts too, I just have no idea how to lol...)

Haven's words meant a lot to the pained Florida Wolf. Ilya smiled and looked to the ground, lost in thought for a moment. It wasn't clear even to her what she was thinking of, it was a lot, perhaps. The closest thing to a friend she had ever had was the old brown female from her first pack, and she was trapped there with her. It was more silent companionship, and the only thing they had in common was the pack. But Haven was an actual friend. They laughed and talked and even told a few secrets; she hoped that in the future she would tell Haven the full story of her past. 

"No promises," Ilya mused, almost purring. When Haven mentioned visitation she nodded immediately, wagging her tail along with the gray wolf. She could almost picture Haven, maybe a year older, with the Sebastian wolf who Ilya had decided was a dark charcoal color. She could see maybe a litter of small pups leaping around, perhaps a single white one as an oddball of the bunch. She smiled at Haven, a sense of pride for her new friend welling in her chest, even though all of her thoughts were pure imagination. She nosed her happily.

"I would love to visit."
Messages In This Thread
We marched away at break of day - by Haven - November 03, 2015, 04:42 PM
RE: We marched away at break of day - by Ilya - November 05, 2015, 12:02 AM
RE: We marched away at break of day - by Haven - November 05, 2015, 05:59 PM
RE: We marched away at break of day - by Ilya - November 05, 2015, 11:39 PM
RE: We marched away at break of day - by Haven - November 06, 2015, 07:21 AM
RE: We marched away at break of day - by Ilya - November 06, 2015, 12:04 PM
RE: We marched away at break of day - by Haven - November 06, 2015, 05:21 PM
RE: We marched away at break of day - by Ilya - November 06, 2015, 05:42 PM
RE: We marched away at break of day - by Haven - November 07, 2015, 02:07 PM
RE: We marched away at break of day - by Ilya - November 09, 2015, 11:20 AM