Blacktail Deer Plateau Into the Light
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
Her ears quivered at the mention of the pack's Healer. "I... think so," she answered. "She's given me a few samples of herbs to take. I remember they all sounded like desserts, so I think that's one of them." A wan smile stretched her lips.

The burrow's entrance was near, so Fury's offer seemed unnecessary, but Pied did find herself wanting to retreat down into her den despite having just emerged. "Sure," she answered politely, standing (wobbling very slightly) and tentatively leaning into the gigantic male. "I don't think you're going to fit," she quipped, cocking her head to look up at him sideways.

Pied preceded him, carefully sliding down into the subterranean lair. When she thumped down at the bottom, she hoisted herself onto all fours with a grunt, then slowly pivoted and said, "If you fit, you're welcome to come inside, Fury. I'm going to make myself comfortable and I may fall asleep on you, though."

While she waited for him to wedge himself down the narrow entryway, Pied circled and slowly dropped onto the earthen floor. It took much restless shifting for her to find a comfortable position and even then the word comfortable was relative. Sighing lightly, she let her chin drift onto her paws.
Messages In This Thread
Into the Light - by Fury Wolf - March 31, 2014, 12:29 PM
RE: Into the Light - by Pied - March 31, 2014, 12:37 PM
RE: Into the Light - by Fury Wolf - March 31, 2014, 12:44 PM
RE: Into the Light - by Pied - March 31, 2014, 12:47 PM
RE: Into the Light - by Fury Wolf - March 31, 2014, 12:57 PM
RE: Into the Light - by Pied - March 31, 2014, 01:07 PM
RE: Into the Light - by Fury Wolf - April 03, 2014, 01:59 PM
RE: Into the Light - by Pied - April 03, 2014, 02:15 PM