Firestone Hot Springs That'll be me.
Best thing you will ever see
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
All Welcome 
Open! :)

Zaria had reached the other end of the mountain with her injured shoulder. She was a stubborn girl, and wanted to know if her poisons where safe. As she checked the hiding place the deerskin was there will all the plants she needed. Great. Her shoulder ached and the crusts on her neck and shoulder where itching as hell. Luckily she knew that that meant that she was healing. The girl realized that now she was on the other side of the mountain she might as well travel to the hot springs to let her wound soak and get that itching crust off without doing too much damage.

The slender female was instantly more cheered up. She kept a brisk pace for one with an injured shoulder and neck. Not too worried about other wolves. She reached the hot springs thinking she earned a well deserved rest. She checked the temperature of the pools, ignoring the ones that were too hot for her liking. The smell coming from the pools took over her STM smell, along with the hot water that was soaking her fur. Zaria didn't need to go too deep for her to be mostly submerged. She found a ledge she should lay on and then the water would cover her back too. She laid her head on the edge so even the wound on her neck would be mostly in the water. The warmth was great for her warm limbs. She might never leave this great bubble bath.
Messages In This Thread
That'll be me. - by Zaria - November 11, 2015, 08:25 AM
RE: That'll be me. - by Behati - November 12, 2015, 07:50 AM
RE: That'll be me. - by Zaria - November 12, 2015, 02:22 PM
RE: That'll be me. - by Behati - November 14, 2015, 11:34 AM
RE: That'll be me. - by Zaria - November 14, 2015, 01:26 PM