see what i've become
90 Posts
Ooc — Java
All Welcome 
The sound of a shriek caught in the ears of the wandering woman, who found the sound seizing through her muscles - she had been heading due east for some time now, with a brief stop to drink at a rushing river, and then after passing that river she was faced with.. This. A wall of mountains before her, the silhouettes of birds hovering just out of view. Were they vultures? Eigma had passed through the fringes of a forest only hours prior, and upon finding signs of wolf activity, she had headed for that river. If there was another pack in the area, maybe the birds were attracted to kills? Her stomach gave a growl at this thought, urging her to find a worthwhile meal, something to scavenge, but she had a mission. Somewhere in east was her first target - a mountain pack - and she would not be distracted, even by her growing hunger. It wasn't so bad anyway, as Eigma was accustomed to eating moderate portions when the opportunity arose; hunger was not frightening to her.

Worried instead by the foreign cliffside, she stared for a moment at the jagged silhouette. Eventually Eigma swallowed her worries, and chose to forge on ahead. One of these mountains was the home of the pack she sought, and she would find them. Charon wanted specifics, and she would do her best to gather information - although with every advancing step towards the mountains, Eigma felt less and less sure of her abilities. There was still a ways to go however; this was not the right mountain, but only through observation and deduction would she figure that out. Another shriek pierced the air, and while she still puffed out of surprise, she knew it was only the sound of the eagles as they soared above.
Messages In This Thread
see what i've become - by RIP Eigma - November 11, 2015, 05:17 PM
RE: see what i've become - by Behati - November 12, 2015, 06:25 AM
RE: see what i've become - by RIP Eigma - November 12, 2015, 03:00 PM
RE: see what i've become - by Behati - November 14, 2015, 06:05 AM
RE: see what i've become - by RIP Eigma - November 14, 2015, 04:04 PM
RE: see what i've become - by Behati - November 15, 2015, 09:52 AM
RE: see what i've become - by RIP Eigma - November 15, 2015, 02:38 PM
RE: see what i've become - by Behati - November 15, 2015, 03:25 PM
RE: see what i've become - by RIP Eigma - November 15, 2015, 04:01 PM
RE: see what i've become - by Behati - November 16, 2015, 10:35 AM
RE: see what i've become - by RIP Eigma - November 16, 2015, 04:09 PM