Phoenix Maplewood Teach me, Master
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
A patrol as in order, but first, Saena needed to limber up. It felt like her wounded body would permanently be stiff, but the reality was that the wounds were nearly gone and the pain was only felt when the weather was bad or when she exerted herself. Scars were all that remained of the bear's mauling. The more recent cut above her eye was looking—and feeling—much better, too. There was no excuse to stay away from the borders now. Although wardening wasn't her favourite pastime, Saena still acknowledged its importance for an alpha wolf, and so she planned to go directly to the borders after a short jog around the woods' interior.

She never quite made it that far, though. Somebody else was on an equally determined mission. Saena heard them long before they arrived—it was tough to be silent as a wolf, especially one not well trained in walking quietly—but she still humoured them with a falsely startled expression as she turned around. One of Scarlett's pups, looking well, had located her.

The alpha female turned her ears politely forward, doubling it as a reminder of her rank, and observed the pup. Desna immediately introduced herself and got straight to the point, a quality Saena could appreciate, even if a small jealous part of her was tempted to tell the pup to go ask someone else, if only so she wouldn't need to deal with these recent surges of possessive jealousy. Her own litter wouldn't be coming until the spring. They weren't even a thought at the moment. Yet she still felt that jealous tug when she looked at others' pups, and she still wondered if she would ever allow any pups aside from her own into Phoenix Maplewood again after she reached sexual maturity.

But, yes, teaching she could do. "What do you already know?" she quietly asked, fixing Desna with a curious glint of indigo eyes.
Messages In This Thread
Teach me, Master - by RIP Valette - November 04, 2015, 04:30 AM
RE: Teach me, Master - by Saēna - November 12, 2015, 01:34 PM
RE: Teach me, Master - by RIP Valette - November 12, 2015, 02:06 PM
RE: Teach me, Master - by Saēna - November 12, 2015, 09:33 PM
RE: Teach me, Master - by RIP Valette - November 13, 2015, 08:43 AM
RE: Teach me, Master - by Saēna - November 15, 2015, 12:07 PM
RE: Teach me, Master - by RIP Valette - November 15, 2015, 01:20 PM
RE: Teach me, Master - by Saēna - November 20, 2015, 09:13 PM
RE: Teach me, Master - by RIP Valette - November 21, 2015, 10:59 AM
RE: Teach me, Master - by Saēna - November 21, 2015, 11:12 AM
RE: Teach me, Master - by RIP Valette - November 21, 2015, 01:09 PM