Emberwood The trees seemed to be burning
Why sit still when there's a world out there?
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Haven chuckled a little, sort of surprised. Yeah actually! Sebastian mentioned some hot springs when he was telling me about cool places we could explore. Maybe we could meet up there sometime! She smiled, having no idea what a hot spring was, she decided that would be one of the first places they could go. She was ever curious of new places, and the idea of exploring with someone she cared about made her even more enthused than normal.

She looked up at the sky, the sun was flickering through the orange and red leaves on the trees. It was getting a bit late, and she should probably get back to the Grove soon. She hadn't realized how much time she'd spent talking to Pearl, but she really liked the white fae and was happy to have found a new friend. She turned back to her and sighed, Well I've had a great talk, thanks for introducing yourself and all. But I should really be getting back soon. See you at the hotsprings sometimes. She dipped her head, and gave a friendly smile before bounding away, white tipped tail bobbing through the bracken.

You can make another post if you want, or go ahead and archive it. Thanks for threading it was fun! We should start another sometime at the hot spring, all three of them maybe? Idk you can pm me if you want to C:
Messages In This Thread
The trees seemed to be burning - by Haven - November 02, 2015, 05:52 PM
RE: The trees seemed to be burning - by Pearl - November 02, 2015, 07:46 PM
RE: The trees seemed to be burning - by Haven - November 03, 2015, 04:25 PM
RE: The trees seemed to be burning - by Pearl - November 07, 2015, 02:57 PM
RE: The trees seemed to be burning - by Haven - November 08, 2015, 09:55 AM
RE: The trees seemed to be burning - by Pearl - November 08, 2015, 09:27 PM
RE: The trees seemed to be burning - by Haven - November 09, 2015, 07:40 AM
RE: The trees seemed to be burning - by Pearl - November 09, 2015, 10:16 PM
RE: The trees seemed to be burning - by Haven - November 10, 2015, 07:14 PM
RE: The trees seemed to be burning - by Pearl - November 10, 2015, 11:58 PM
RE: The trees seemed to be burning - by Haven - November 13, 2015, 03:29 PM