Gyrfalcon's Keep My heart is a warrior
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
So opposite were the ideals of the two wolves within the Keep that it might have seemed a comedic thing, the crossing of their paths. While Xi'nuata considered the need of her peers above her own wants, Jinx considered her own wants above the need of her peers. In this way, the Kesuk was an unfit companion and leader, yet she was born in Aries, a daughter of Sos, and therefore full of resolve. She might have been imperfect in all ways, but her ambition and her desires were more than enough to evoke admiration in others. Her insolence was another matter... But at present, it was not an issue, for she was alone.

At least, for a time. Jinx was given a comfortable stretch in which to observe the mountainside and puzzle over the strange, bubbly appearance of its cascading hexagonal face, but it was soon interrupted. Not audibly nor physically, but on some mental and emotional level. Her eye was drawn to movement, and in looking, she saw one of the last wolves she would have wanted around, and started as though to gain her feet and act.

Jinx was by nature territorial, leading to her reaction, but after a moment of thought, she held her seat. If she ignored Xi'nuata, the Kesuk thought the Vale wolf would disappear. Jinx still bore her injuries from the cougar attack, recently exacerbated by Tonravik's challenge as well as her journey here... And in true craven fashion, she knew better than to put herself in harm's way. Only if Xi'nuata tread upon the soils of her eventual mountain would the Kesuk be moved to violence. For the time being, she sought only to avoid contact altogether, that she not have to hear the Vale female's insufferable voice in this, her sanctuary.
Messages In This Thread
My heart is a warrior - by Jinx - April 03, 2014, 06:55 PM
RE: My heart is a warrior - by Xi'nuata - April 03, 2014, 07:54 PM
RE: My heart is a warrior - by Jinx - April 04, 2014, 12:00 AM
RE: My heart is a warrior - by Xi'nuata - April 04, 2014, 08:35 AM
RE: My heart is a warrior - by Jinx - April 04, 2014, 01:32 PM
RE: My heart is a warrior - by Xi'nuata - April 04, 2014, 02:54 PM
RE: My heart is a warrior - by Jinx - April 04, 2014, 03:08 PM
RE: My heart is a warrior - by Xi'nuata - April 04, 2014, 03:25 PM
RE: My heart is a warrior - by Jinx - April 04, 2014, 03:42 PM
RE: My heart is a warrior - by Xi'nuata - April 04, 2014, 04:04 PM
RE: My heart is a warrior - by Jinx - April 04, 2014, 04:17 PM