Gyrfalcon's Keep My heart is a warrior
<a href=http://i.imgur.com/xnt7zBE.png>Reference</a>
421 Posts
Ooc — Zyn

She was in no rush to turn away from the scenery, and in fact, let herself become momentarily immersed by it. Always was she fond of what could be formed by nature, even if the more sentient creations served to confuse, complicate and bother. However looking to the tangible and inanimate gave her a sense of peace that not all crafted by nature’s hand was there to cause disruption to an otherwise simple existence.

Though its living things were quite a different matter altogether.

Breathing deeply, she turned from the view of her home mountain, then paused to the scent of lupine musk upon her nose. Natural in essence, then fragranced by the wilds, yet it was not enough to mask the base by which the perfume was created. Her nose wrinkled disdainfully to complement the furrow of her brows. A single tooth caught the gleaming light of the afternoon as her lips quivered in anger for the transgressions of the scent’s barer. She would find her, on this mountain here? She half expected a shadow to suddenly spring to life, and from it emerge the enraged beast of the Vale to exact his revenge on the trifling female. But he was out of her reach for the moment. A truth she was gradually accepting in her days of solitude.

She shook her head, ridding such trivial thoughts from her mind as she was reminded of whom lurked on the mountain same as her. Turning on the tops of her paws, she bound from the ledge to the moss-covered stones to gain a higher ground before addressing the pale female. Her calm disposition turned ill by the very notion of the woman, but her tongue was far from crass as to spare the other an insult. Instead, she inquired as she would have with any other; “Are you lost?”

Messages In This Thread
My heart is a warrior - by Jinx - April 03, 2014, 06:55 PM
RE: My heart is a warrior - by Xi'nuata - April 03, 2014, 07:54 PM
RE: My heart is a warrior - by Jinx - April 04, 2014, 12:00 AM
RE: My heart is a warrior - by Xi'nuata - April 04, 2014, 08:35 AM
RE: My heart is a warrior - by Jinx - April 04, 2014, 01:32 PM
RE: My heart is a warrior - by Xi'nuata - April 04, 2014, 02:54 PM
RE: My heart is a warrior - by Jinx - April 04, 2014, 03:08 PM
RE: My heart is a warrior - by Xi'nuata - April 04, 2014, 03:25 PM
RE: My heart is a warrior - by Jinx - April 04, 2014, 03:42 PM
RE: My heart is a warrior - by Xi'nuata - April 04, 2014, 04:04 PM
RE: My heart is a warrior - by Jinx - April 04, 2014, 04:17 PM