Blacktail Deer Plateau This old world is cold and getting colder
i gave until my soul hurt
315 Posts
Ooc — Ash
There, now she had it coming. This was it. Dante was going to tear into her and rip her a new ass, she just knew it. Braced for his harsh words, she closed her eyes as he approached, and felt her whole body tense in fear. Then she relaxed, her eyes popping open to see his tail swaying behind him. He was happy to see her, and yet his voice was stern. Less stern than she had anticipated, but still. It wasn't something to ignore. "I, um.." she began, unsure how much she should give away. But then her pent-up emotions and ever-increasing hormones got the best of her, and she screwed up her face in pain and disgust.

"I ran away! Pappa thinks Cas and Constant are better at everything than me! EVERYTHING!" She sobbed, the hot air screaming through her throat. She felt like a wildcat, her hair mussed and tangled. Her emerald eyes shone with pain and uncertainty, something Eilidh had never experienced before. "He never picks me to do anything. He doesn't love me cause I'm a girl." She broke down sobbing and flung herself on the ground at Dante's feet, for once not acting overly dramatic for the drama's sake, but really and truly feeling like a terrible daughter and a downright horrible wolf.
Trades
Caregiver (5/5) / Medic (1/10)
Naturalist (0/5) / Botanist (0/10)
Messages In This Thread
This old world is cold and getting colder - by Dante RIP - November 13, 2015, 10:27 AM
RE: This old world is cold and getting colder - by Eilidh - November 13, 2015, 02:27 PM
RE: This old world is cold and getting colder - by Dante RIP - November 14, 2015, 03:36 PM
RE: This old world is cold and getting colder - by Eilidh - November 15, 2015, 11:49 AM
RE: This old world is cold and getting colder - by Dante RIP - November 15, 2015, 03:23 PM
RE: This old world is cold and getting colder - by Eilidh - November 15, 2015, 07:15 PM
RE: This old world is cold and getting colder - by Dante RIP - November 16, 2015, 07:47 AM
RE: This old world is cold and getting colder - by Eilidh - November 17, 2015, 12:16 PM
RE: This old world is cold and getting colder - by Dante RIP - November 21, 2015, 01:26 PM
RE: This old world is cold and getting colder - by Eilidh - December 15, 2015, 10:34 AM
RE: This old world is cold and getting colder - by Dante RIP - December 18, 2015, 03:46 PM
RE: This old world is cold and getting colder - by Eilidh - December 22, 2015, 12:17 PM
RE: This old world is cold and getting colder - by Dante RIP - December 28, 2015, 02:32 AM
RE: This old world is cold and getting colder - by Eilidh - January 03, 2016, 09:41 PM