Silvertip Mountain Severed souls
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
The hammer hit and the bludgeoning occurred, but not to Mason; to FitzDutiful. Shock temporarily captured his features before he wrestled control back from it. All of a sudden everything fell into place and began to make sense, he had seen every situation in a fatherly light and as scenes flicked before his eyes he saw them as someone infatuated, not a son's love for a mother figure. Hastily, he attempted to close the gap; falling still if Mason moved further away or nuzzling his son if he could get that close - he longed to get that close.

"I'm so sorry." he said, trying to assure Mason that he wasn't going to turn the boy out, he might not want to make a decision for fear of either outcome for he still hopes to see the best of both worlds. "I didn't know, please believe me I didn't know. I wouldn't have mated with her if I'd known, I just thought —" he faltered. "You got on so well that I thought you'd be pleased. Instead you must hate me." No promises of breaking up with her, he couldn't voice that for fear of Mason demanding it of him. His previous, almost clinical asseessment of whom he would choose was no longer so obvious. Though he doubted he could find any one else to be happy with and couldn't see a life without her, neither could he see a life without his son.

He'd wanted to tell Mason about a future litter, thinking he'd be excited about being a big brother. Now, well now he wondered if that would be a nail in a coffin that would send Mason on his way away from the pack.
Messages In This Thread
Severed souls - by Mason - October 28, 2015, 07:03 AM
RE: Severed souls - by FitzDutiful - November 04, 2015, 04:11 AM
RE: Severed souls - by Mason - November 04, 2015, 08:56 AM
RE: Severed souls - by FitzDutiful - November 07, 2015, 03:30 PM
RE: Severed souls - by Mason - November 07, 2015, 07:03 PM
RE: Severed souls - by FitzDutiful - November 12, 2015, 06:23 AM
RE: Severed souls - by Mason - November 16, 2015, 11:46 AM
RE: Severed souls - by FitzDutiful - November 16, 2015, 02:49 PM
RE: Severed souls - by Mason - November 21, 2015, 03:34 AM
RE: Severed souls - by FitzDutiful - November 23, 2015, 08:38 AM
RE: Severed souls - by Mason - December 07, 2015, 05:11 AM