Iktome Plains i have broken my vow to deborah
Why sit still when there's a world out there?
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Thanks for starting Lash <3

Haven had been out on a little morning walk to get some time to think, and maybe get something to eat for her and Sebastian. She'd like to surprise him when he woke up, she liked being thoughtful. Everything with Sebastian had happened so fast, and she was glad it had but it was still so much to take in. She had a boyfriend, an amazing boyfriend who would do anything for her, and who loved her. They both loved exploring and playing and being fun, but also could easily talk about feelings and problems with each other. Their relationship seemed so open and free, and Haven could be who she wanted to be.

And now after learning that her brother was alive, it was even better. Unfortunately he didn't know what had become of the others. Maja could still be out there, and that troubled Haven. Maja was her best friend, her sister, she had always been there for her. Was Maja even still alive? Haven shook away the thought as she walked along the plains, through the wavering tall grass. She hadn't thought about Maja in a while, her new life had washed away most of the pain. But meeting her brother again had reminded her of it, and Haven only wished she could forget again.

Suddenly Haven saw a figure, another wolf, doing something in the grass a bit downhill from her. Haven decided that it would be the friendly thing to do, to introduce herself, so she chuffed to let him know of her presence. She waited for a moment, not sure whether it would be safe. She then decided that if she got into any trouble, Sebastian would be there to help her. The grey and white female trotted forwards to see a brown male, playing with a small rodent. She smiled in a friendly manner and said, Hi. I'm Haven. You smell familiar, do you know a wolf named Pearl?
Messages In This Thread
i have broken my vow to deborah - by Lasher - November 15, 2015, 08:44 PM
RE: i have broken my vow to deborah - by Haven - November 16, 2015, 06:26 PM
RE: i have broken my vow to deborah - by Lasher - November 16, 2015, 10:48 PM
RE: i have broken my vow to deborah - by Haven - November 17, 2015, 05:40 PM
RE: i have broken my vow to deborah - by Lasher - November 17, 2015, 11:07 PM
RE: i have broken my vow to deborah - by Haven - November 18, 2015, 07:23 AM
RE: i have broken my vow to deborah - by Lasher - November 18, 2015, 05:37 PM
RE: i have broken my vow to deborah - by Haven - November 20, 2015, 07:46 AM
RE: i have broken my vow to deborah - by Lasher - November 22, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: i have broken my vow to deborah - by Haven - November 26, 2015, 07:38 AM
RE: i have broken my vow to deborah - by Lasher - November 27, 2015, 06:22 PM