Swiftcurrent Creek The darkness lays on me
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
Ferdie Von Pelt carried his fresh caught goose, the birds were returning the the area and made plentiful game if one was patient enough to catch a bird. He had no den the bring the bird to to eat so he was looking for a quiet place to lay and enjoy his catch. Soon though he came up upon a wolf, He did not notice the second at first glance just the white female, she was not the Alpha but her scent and stance bespoke that she was close in rank here, He had not yet met this wolf though he knew her scent well.

He took three steps toward her planing on greeting her and offering his catch to her, when he heard a male voice and froze mid-step. His gaze snapped to the ground below the femme finding it occupied by a groveling wolf, his hackles raised of their own accord something about that male made him leery.

Ferdie’s head scanned the area he was now at the loss of what to do, The beta seemed accepting of the male so he had no need to defend the femme. Something just screamed ‘wrong, wrong wrong’ to him. Should he just wait until they left or just offer the beta the kill as he had intended to do so that he could get a better look at the male. He had stood there much to long to make pretending not to have noticed them and continuing past an option anymore.

Ferdie continued to stay put, his tail dropped low, if they wanted to ignore him he’d just quickly leave but if he was looked upon or acknowledged he’d have to draw closer to them so as to not be rude.
Messages In This Thread
The darkness lays on me - by Sitri - March 30, 2014, 11:49 AM
RE: The darkness lays on me - by Jinx - March 30, 2014, 03:57 PM
RE: The darkness lays on me - by Sitri - March 30, 2014, 04:09 PM
RE: The darkness lays on me - by Jinx - April 02, 2014, 11:53 AM
RE: The darkness lays on me - by Ferdie Von Pelt - April 04, 2014, 02:35 PM
RE: The darkness lays on me - by Sitri - April 04, 2014, 04:14 PM
RE: The darkness lays on me - by Jinx - April 04, 2014, 05:02 PM
RE: The darkness lays on me - by Ferdie Von Pelt - April 06, 2014, 06:54 PM
RE: The darkness lays on me - by Sitri - April 09, 2014, 12:46 PM
RE: The darkness lays on me - by Jinx - April 09, 2014, 04:33 PM
RE: The darkness lays on me - by Ferdie Von Pelt - April 09, 2014, 05:52 PM