Silvertip Mountain One day it will be all better.
Best thing you will ever see
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Zaria knew that Fitz wasn't going to take her correction as an insult. It was just that sweeter side of him that she was growing to like more and more. In the beginning she thought he was rather soft, but even though he might was like that in the beginning Zaria liked to think they made both their weaker sides stronger. Fitz did seem awfully keen on having children. Zaria had no clue in how to be a mother, she never had a mother. That was something that would worry her. Children were never her forte but that was something to tackle later. "Mason isn't leaving yet, and I haven't had my nice smell. So all will be alright. I must admit that if I would have my nice smell now it might do more damage than good. But I don't have it yet, and with this ... winter you talked about ... coming I don't think I want babies in this cold."

Zaria still wasn't a fan of cold and wet. She still had to experience snow for the first time. She never went all the way to the top of the mountain or to the glacier. Winter would come as a surprise for the wolf that was used to warm winters. Her green eyes looked at him as a smug grin played on her lips. She was a very proud female. The idea that another male also wanted her made her feel very desirable. Not that she would ever act on it. "He can like me all he wants. You don't have to fight over me. I am loyal to you, and no one can take away that loyalty with 'liking me'. I know you love me for me. You were there one that encouraged me to be me, and let me be me even with my poisons and all other traits that others might find undesirable. You are the one that knows me, the others don't. They like the outer layer that is me not the inside, they don't know the inside. You know all me," she spoke with a smile and returned a kiss to him. Hopefully those words would make him feel better. She nosed through his fur, it was all soft and fuzzy. That was the only good thing about this cold and rain... Fitz growing fur.
Messages In This Thread
One day it will be all better. - by Zaria - October 28, 2015, 06:37 PM
RE: One day it will be all better. - by FitzDutiful - November 04, 2015, 08:38 AM
RE: One day it will be all better. - by Zaria - November 04, 2015, 10:47 AM
RE: One day it will be all better. - by FitzDutiful - November 12, 2015, 08:37 AM
RE: One day it will be all better. - by Zaria - November 12, 2015, 02:17 PM
RE: One day it will be all better. - by FitzDutiful - November 13, 2015, 08:48 AM
RE: One day it will be all better. - by Zaria - November 13, 2015, 12:10 PM
RE: One day it will be all better. - by FitzDutiful - November 16, 2015, 03:28 PM
RE: One day it will be all better. - by Zaria - November 17, 2015, 04:41 AM
RE: One day it will be all better. - by FitzDutiful - December 04, 2015, 04:01 AM
RE: One day it will be all better. - by Zaria - December 04, 2015, 12:26 PM