Blackfeather Woods Meeting the pack
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
I am assuming that he is in Red Grove, if not I will correct my post. :3 Poor Oli, though xD

Burke moved through the woods. He rather stayed with his children for now but there were a lot of things that needed to be done. The large male already did his patrols this morning, and now he was walking from cache to cache to check how much food they had left. He also sorted out what was too rotten to eat and what could still be eaten. At the last hunt they didn't manage to catch anything. His head wasn't really with the hunt anyways. Burke did realize that he needed food for his children, he would probably have to hunt it himself later. 

As he walked past the red grove, the field where Meldresi's body was and which was off limits for members until her bones could be retrieved, when he heard a voice call out. Burke's face instantly darkened and he rushed forward. He came storming through the trees with glare on his face. He knew that Oli didn't know this but Burke was still very protective of his mate even though she lay dead in the middle of the open red field. "Get out of here, now!," he growled to their newest member. He didn't want to look at her body. He couldn't. 

Burke lowered his head to chase the other out. He would talk to him later once they were out of this red meadow. Burke wasn't really a bad guy, he was just usually grumpy, now he was slightly pissed off though it was more at himself than Oli since he forgot to mention not to go here. Once they were a bit away from Red Grove Burke stopped. Burke's pale eyes were cold and rather harsh. "I know we didn't tell you, but you can't go there. My mate and former Queen died and that is her resting place until the ravens eat the flesh from her bones," he explained sounding more calm, though he wasn't really. "Don't go there again."
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Meeting the pack - by Oli - November 16, 2015, 07:48 PM
RE: Meeting the pack - by Burke - November 17, 2015, 06:49 AM
RE: Meeting the pack - by Oli - November 17, 2015, 10:14 AM
RE: Meeting the pack - by Burke - November 17, 2015, 01:41 PM
RE: Meeting the pack - by Oli - November 17, 2015, 04:13 PM
RE: Meeting the pack - by Burke - November 17, 2015, 06:24 PM
RE: Meeting the pack - by Oli - November 17, 2015, 06:57 PM
RE: Meeting the pack - by Burke - November 17, 2015, 07:39 PM
RE: Meeting the pack - by Oli - November 17, 2015, 08:09 PM