Silverlight Terrace private reserve
90 Posts
Ooc — Java
Thinking that maybe the stranger was hidden somewhere within them. But she didn't see anything. Wolfish shapes among the trees turned out to only be more broken bits and pieces all jumbled together. While she could've called out - perhaps appealed to the stranger in some way - that just wasn't a natural step to Eigma. That sheep was her target, a last ditch effort of filling her belly before heading in to the east, and she wasn't going to share it. Then again, the sheep was gone now - maybe the stranger could be of some use. She sucked in a breath of cold air and, fighting instincts, did what she didn't want to do. 

"If you're out there, come out where I can see you." Her tone was more demanding than usual, irritated, but as open as she could be. "Whoever you are - you chased away my dinner. Come out and help me find something else." When she finished talking to the rubble, she gave a tired sigh and rolled her eyes; mumbling to herself, "Yeah, that'll work Eigma. Chase away all the prey and the tool that ruined your meal. Very persuasive."
Messages In This Thread
private reserve - by RIP Eigma - October 29, 2015, 10:49 PM
RE: private reserve - by Kaylan - November 05, 2015, 08:39 PM
RE: private reserve - by RIP Eigma - November 06, 2015, 02:06 PM
RE: private reserve - by Kaylan - November 17, 2015, 12:14 PM
RE: private reserve - by RIP Eigma - November 17, 2015, 03:30 PM
RE: private reserve - by Kaylan - November 17, 2015, 09:56 PM
RE: private reserve - by RIP Eigma - November 18, 2015, 05:59 PM
RE: private reserve - by Kaylan - November 19, 2015, 09:42 PM
RE: private reserve - by RIP Eigma - November 19, 2015, 11:56 PM