Mount Apikuni Water is Sweet, But Blood is Thicker
Why sit still when there's a world out there?
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Sorry for delayed reply. School is busy, had a stupid project due and I remembered about it at like 12:00 last night xD

Haven was fine with staying by Aduin's den for a while. Protecting him while he regained his strength. Maybe her brother would accompany her and Sebastian on their journey, and join their future pack. It felt nice to have a family again, and there was so much catching up to do with him. The grey male still seemed a little fearful of Sebastian, but she knew he'd get used to him. Sebastian was fun, and cute, and sweet, and Aduin would surely learn to like him.

Sebastian had gone out hunting a little, trying to feed up Addi. Haven felt so safe with him patrolling around, he was a warden after all. Her boyfriend came in with a rabbit and dropped it in front of Aduin. Thanks, he'll appreciate it. She whispered to Sebastian as Aduin tore into the rodent. She gave her boyfriend a lick on the cheek, showing her gratitude for his patience with the shy male. He was a very patient man, and she knew that he could easily be a great father as well as a mate.

Sebastian was gone again for a while when all of a sudden she heard some voices outside. Another wolf scent came in, and Haven recognized it immediately. Pure joy. Just pure joy. She had not only been reunited with her brother, but also her sister. Her best friend, her sister Maja had found her. Everything she had ever wished for was true. A boyfriend, and the company of her best friend and brother. She couldn't be more happy. She's alive, oh my god she's alive!

The grey and white female jumped to her feet and turned to Aduin. It's Maja! Can't you smell her Addi it's Maja! She yipped excitedly, a childlike spree of happiness pulsing through her veins. She nudged her brother's side, urging him to follow her as she rushed out of the little shelter. She ran through the grass and fallen leaves, and saw just beyond the hidden shelter, a golden orange wolf, with white circles around her eyes. MAJA! She howled in delight, running full speed towards her and tackling her to the ground.

Tears streamed down her face as she gave her sister endless licks. She straightened up, looking down at the girl who she had pinned to the ground. Oh my god Maja, I thought I'd never see you again! I can't believe it's really you. Suddenly she remembered Sebastian and Aduin, and turned back to them with a great smile. She hopped off of Maja and towards Seb, Sebastian, this is my sister, Maja. The one I told you all about! She'd alive. She could only stare at her sister in wonder, she didn't even know where to begin with questions about the pack and what had happened to her.

AHH this is so cute and fun! Haven is so happy right now I just! <3
Messages In This Thread
Water is Sweet, But Blood is Thicker - by Maja - November 17, 2015, 03:56 AM
RE: Water is Sweet, But Blood is Thicker - by Sebastian - November 17, 2015, 04:26 AM
RE: Water is Sweet, But Blood is Thicker - by Nevouku - November 17, 2015, 04:35 AM
RE: Water is Sweet, But Blood is Thicker - by Haven - November 17, 2015, 05:53 PM
RE: Water is Sweet, But Blood is Thicker - by Maja - November 18, 2015, 03:55 AM
RE: Water is Sweet, But Blood is Thicker - by Sebastian - November 18, 2015, 04:59 AM
RE: Water is Sweet, But Blood is Thicker - by Nevouku - November 18, 2015, 05:10 AM
RE: Water is Sweet, But Blood is Thicker - by Haven - November 18, 2015, 07:59 AM
RE: Water is Sweet, But Blood is Thicker - by Maja - November 18, 2015, 10:09 PM
RE: Water is Sweet, But Blood is Thicker - by Sebastian - November 19, 2015, 10:22 AM
RE: Water is Sweet, But Blood is Thicker - by Nevouku - November 19, 2015, 04:50 PM
RE: Water is Sweet, But Blood is Thicker - by Haven - November 20, 2015, 07:37 AM
RE: Water is Sweet, But Blood is Thicker - by Maja - November 25, 2015, 11:45 PM
RE: Water is Sweet, But Blood is Thicker - by Sebastian - November 26, 2015, 10:44 AM
RE: Water is Sweet, But Blood is Thicker - by Nevouku - November 26, 2015, 06:05 PM