Shy Deer Steppes It gets into your body
50 Posts
Ooc —
Savik felt his hopes drop as the stranger didn't seem to show any sign of knowing anything about his pack.
"I am from Sawtooth Spire, i've been alone for a few days now with hardly a trace of their scent. It's like they just packed up and left" He sighed with a frown, but without any true emotion, He couldn't feel loss over wolves he didn't truly know, yet he found himself saddened by their loss of presence. If they had truly gone, he wouldn't waste his time wandering about lost, he would simply find his way once again. Maybe even join a new pack, one that guaranteed they wouldn't suddenly ditch him.

"And what about you, where do you come from? I've never smelt your scent before" He asked, as he inhaled the male's foreign scent. If he was to be alone from then on, he may as well ask all there was to ask about the different territories of Teekon. Instantly, he felt a sneeze building up inside him, causing him to give a small sneeze himself. Oh god, I hope not, he prayed silently in his head. The thought of the "blob" passed through his mind as a symptom if he himself was sick.
Messages In This Thread
It gets into your body - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 12, 2015, 03:59 PM
RE: It gets into your body - by Currawong - November 12, 2015, 08:50 PM
RE: It gets into your body - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 12, 2015, 09:01 PM
RE: It gets into your body - by Currawong - November 13, 2015, 02:54 PM
RE: It gets into your body - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 13, 2015, 03:19 PM
RE: It gets into your body - by Currawong - November 17, 2015, 08:59 PM
RE: It gets into your body - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 17, 2015, 10:34 PM
RE: It gets into your body - by Currawong - November 19, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: It gets into your body - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 19, 2015, 10:28 PM
RE: It gets into your body - by Currawong - November 20, 2015, 03:18 PM
RE: It gets into your body - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 20, 2015, 04:00 PM