Horizon Ridge I can be you're saving grace if you'll let me
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle Cloud sighed and said "I told you I am hormonal Bjorn. A wry laugh sprinkled from her mouth. She sat and curled her tail around her again and spoke again "I have been trying to hide for the most part so I do not offer a temptation to the males around.

She shook her head at his questions, she wanted to chuckle at his tone of voice, he had every right to be curious and she would answer him, but she was unsure what to tell him when she herself really had no idea why she was so moved to tears as of late. "I don't really know why I am upset other than that silly little things that normally would not bother me are bothering me, perhaps I am merely reacting to this season badly. After all it has been a bit of an emotional one. She smiled and shifted trying to not move to much so as to keep her own sensuous heat and smell to herself as best she could, though she knew she could not truly mask it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can be you're saving grace if you'll let me - by Thistle Cloud - April 04, 2014, 03:50 PM