Gyrfalcon's Keep My heart is a warrior
<a href=http://i.imgur.com/xnt7zBE.png>Reference</a>
421 Posts
Ooc — Zyn

As Jinx turned to face her fully now, she knew she had the other’s attention be it by the recitation of her interpretation from her lead, or the very words themselves that turned their eyes to meet. There coarser hairs along her nape bristled at the sudden change yet the whole of her stature remained as relaxed as intended. Even her quivering lip ceased as her tone lessened from intrigue to a deadpanned expression in the midst of debate.

‘…with more plentiful prey, we will stick to our lands more and the neutral less…’, she recalled with ease as if only having heard it the day before. Not enough time had passed for her to forget that encounter, nor the bitterness it left for the stubbornness of the Creek Alpha. It was the first time, as she could recall, having to take back an offering so carefully caught and placed with good intention. “I do not believe that I misunderstood,” she replied shortly. “And surely a scout under their leader’s orders would know that prey may change their herding grounds. There is more than one side of the mountain. Wild and unclaimed. And we have not limited ourselves to keep more within our own lands while there are mouths to feed. We have every right to hunt as we please,” she stated. “As long as our paws do not touch the Creek ground…”

The Vale wolf’s brows furrowed somewhat, having heard, albeit distantly, the relationship of the white wolf with the Creek dwellers. Such passion, she assumed, could only have been incited by one that still held respect for their home. Which raised the notion that perhaps she was still among their ranks. This was of less impress than if the woman was without their protection. She was doubtful such news would distract her mate at all.

Messages In This Thread
My heart is a warrior - by Jinx - April 03, 2014, 06:55 PM
RE: My heart is a warrior - by Xi'nuata - April 03, 2014, 07:54 PM
RE: My heart is a warrior - by Jinx - April 04, 2014, 12:00 AM
RE: My heart is a warrior - by Xi'nuata - April 04, 2014, 08:35 AM
RE: My heart is a warrior - by Jinx - April 04, 2014, 01:32 PM
RE: My heart is a warrior - by Xi'nuata - April 04, 2014, 02:54 PM
RE: My heart is a warrior - by Jinx - April 04, 2014, 03:08 PM
RE: My heart is a warrior - by Xi'nuata - April 04, 2014, 03:25 PM
RE: My heart is a warrior - by Jinx - April 04, 2014, 03:42 PM
RE: My heart is a warrior - by Xi'nuata - April 04, 2014, 04:04 PM
RE: My heart is a warrior - by Jinx - April 04, 2014, 04:17 PM