Blackfeather Woods A howl at the border
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
But of course, that's exactly what a spy would say... said Damien, clearly enjoying playing this little one-sided game with the loner. He stopped mid-way around her, and went back, this time giving the female a bit more space to go around. She had answered well, and although the question was unnecessary, it showed the boy that the female could think with a cold head under a bit of pressure.

You never asked a question. technically she hadn't, but Damien wouldn't elaborate on that. I'm Damien, he said, as he ended up back in front of the female with a smug face. And then it suddenly turned deadpan serious again.

Like everyone else, you will have you two weeks to prove you're not dead weight. If you don't, I'll chase you out myself, and I would enjoy doing that, he started, voice clear and acute, Burke is our Alpha, and Akela is Beta beside him. I will take you to them now. he finished and simply turned around to delve back into the shadows of Blackfeather. He could hear the ravens flutter above him, those were always -literally- on top of everything.

Nice thread! This will be my last post and then you're free to start new threads as a member of BFW. I would suggest you had a thread specifically with either Burke or Akela now, so that your character can meet them for reals (you can just assume Damien dropped her by them or something)
Welcome to BFW! ;D
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
A howl at the border - by Venus - November 17, 2015, 05:53 PM
RE: A howl at the border - by Damien - November 17, 2015, 07:37 PM
RE: A howl at the border - by Venus - November 17, 2015, 07:52 PM
RE: A howl at the border - by Damien - November 17, 2015, 08:08 PM
RE: A howl at the border - by Venus - November 17, 2015, 09:11 PM
RE: A howl at the border - by Damien - November 17, 2015, 09:56 PM
RE: A howl at the border - by Venus - November 17, 2015, 10:21 PM
RE: A howl at the border - by Damien - November 17, 2015, 10:55 PM
RE: A howl at the border - by Venus - November 17, 2015, 11:10 PM