Gyrfalcon's Keep My heart is a warrior
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Sorry she's so mean. >_>

"As do we," she argued, disliking this woman more and more by the minute. She perceived an incredible arrogance in this Northstar Vale, one made manifest by the sheer audacity to suggest they should do as they please while other packs bowed down to their superior will. Jinx had seen but two Vale wolves, and they were this maple bitch and that unsettling dark-furred dog. She knew the might of the Creek, but had no reason to believe there were more than a handful of wolves living in the mountain paradise.

She didn't understand Xi'nuata's point about scouting. She knew herds changed where they slept and idled, that was why she had made up that lie in the first place. Having not understood it, by fault of her own, the headstrong Kesuk assumed it was nothing but blathering and ignored it. "You would suggest to me that my pack keep to our territory to hunt, whilst you prance about as you please?" Her eyes narrowed and in her throat rumbled a hateful growl, indicating both her amusement with the concept and her simmering anger.

If not for having been confronted by Fox mere days prior, she would have instantly taken this information back to her Alpha. She was certain that whatever Fox had said had not literally meant, "come, hunt in the neutral land near us, we won't bother you!" Such arrogance! Jinx was riled now, a rattlesnake, and unwilling to compromise. Her blood was boiling. "It is simple. You stay on your side and hunt in your land and on the surrounding mountains, and we stay on ours and hunt the surrounding prairie. There is no we get to do as we please. Come within several dozen miles of the Creek with your lofty do as we please attitude, any one of you, and I will personally fuck you up."
Messages In This Thread
My heart is a warrior - by Jinx - April 03, 2014, 06:55 PM
RE: My heart is a warrior - by Xi'nuata - April 03, 2014, 07:54 PM
RE: My heart is a warrior - by Jinx - April 04, 2014, 12:00 AM
RE: My heart is a warrior - by Xi'nuata - April 04, 2014, 08:35 AM
RE: My heart is a warrior - by Jinx - April 04, 2014, 01:32 PM
RE: My heart is a warrior - by Xi'nuata - April 04, 2014, 02:54 PM
RE: My heart is a warrior - by Jinx - April 04, 2014, 03:08 PM
RE: My heart is a warrior - by Xi'nuata - April 04, 2014, 03:25 PM
RE: My heart is a warrior - by Jinx - April 04, 2014, 03:42 PM
RE: My heart is a warrior - by Xi'nuata - April 04, 2014, 04:04 PM
RE: My heart is a warrior - by Jinx - April 04, 2014, 04:17 PM