Iktome Plains i have broken my vow to deborah
Why sit still when there's a world out there?
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
The forest of great trees, it sounds cool. Maybe she and Sebastian could enjoy a trip there before they settled in. The male asked Haven if her and her boyfriend would be seeking refuge for winter. Perhaps he was trying to recruit them. She sighed and replied, We will eventually, but not yet. We still have much to explore, and we were actually hoping to start our own pack by the coast soon. She smiled bashfully, kneading her paws against the leaf covered ground.

The thought of her own pack with Seb was exciting, their own den, and maybe even pups! She didn't want to seem vain however, so she decided to talk more about the Plateau wolves. Even if she couldn't be part of their pack, perhaps she could help in another way. So how is the move going? I've known that moving around a lot can be quite stressful. She added, hoping to be of some help to the BDP beta. She knew of how stressful moving could be. She had moved all the way from her old home to Teekon, the fire had separated her from her family. She had at last been reunited with her brother, but she still thought of the others all the time.
Messages In This Thread
i have broken my vow to deborah - by Lasher - November 15, 2015, 08:44 PM
RE: i have broken my vow to deborah - by Haven - November 16, 2015, 06:26 PM
RE: i have broken my vow to deborah - by Lasher - November 16, 2015, 10:48 PM
RE: i have broken my vow to deborah - by Haven - November 17, 2015, 05:40 PM
RE: i have broken my vow to deborah - by Lasher - November 17, 2015, 11:07 PM
RE: i have broken my vow to deborah - by Haven - November 18, 2015, 07:23 AM
RE: i have broken my vow to deborah - by Lasher - November 18, 2015, 05:37 PM
RE: i have broken my vow to deborah - by Haven - November 20, 2015, 07:46 AM
RE: i have broken my vow to deborah - by Lasher - November 22, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: i have broken my vow to deborah - by Haven - November 26, 2015, 07:38 AM
RE: i have broken my vow to deborah - by Lasher - November 27, 2015, 06:22 PM