Gyrfalcon's Keep My heart is a warrior
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
"Should prey take you in the direction of the Creek," Jinx strove to interrupt, taking an ominous step toward the other woman, "you will turn the other direction, or you will find the jaws of nearly twenty capable wolves latched around your imbecilic throat." She felt no need to mask how many wolves the Creek had. They were fifteen strong, with two extremely skilled warriors at their head, a solid warden at their back. "We are not weak-willed as you. We will not allow you your freedom with a slap on the paw for your transgression." Sure, if Xi'nuata and Raheerah hadn't released her, she would have died that day, but if Jinx was grateful for that, she certainly didn't act it.

"I assure you," she added in mockery of the other, who thought that the word personally had meant singularly (what Jinx had meant had been more a promise that any wolf in the Creek's vicinity would be caught and wounded for it and she would make sure of it), "if I see you or your ilk anywhere near the Creek, I will call down the pack on you and I will kill you. Your preservation means nothing to me. You will not approach us. Stay away, and you will not be bothered." She raised her head, breathing hard through her nostrils. "You may hunt south and to the east of the mountains. You may not come north." It went without saying the Creek wolves would not range far for their food, but even if Fox was going to tolerate the Vale's attitude, Jinx was not. It mattered not that she had sought to steal from them; it was as much a test of their vigilance as anything, and they had passed that, at least.

There was little point in mentioning her plans to uproot and come here shortly. That would only make Xi'nuata's twisted perception of reality, in her opinion, that much more twisted. No. Best to let her believe the Creek would always hold in its ranks its capable Beta female.
Messages In This Thread
My heart is a warrior - by Jinx - April 03, 2014, 06:55 PM
RE: My heart is a warrior - by Xi'nuata - April 03, 2014, 07:54 PM
RE: My heart is a warrior - by Jinx - April 04, 2014, 12:00 AM
RE: My heart is a warrior - by Xi'nuata - April 04, 2014, 08:35 AM
RE: My heart is a warrior - by Jinx - April 04, 2014, 01:32 PM
RE: My heart is a warrior - by Xi'nuata - April 04, 2014, 02:54 PM
RE: My heart is a warrior - by Jinx - April 04, 2014, 03:08 PM
RE: My heart is a warrior - by Xi'nuata - April 04, 2014, 03:25 PM
RE: My heart is a warrior - by Jinx - April 04, 2014, 03:42 PM
RE: My heart is a warrior - by Xi'nuata - April 04, 2014, 04:04 PM
RE: My heart is a warrior - by Jinx - April 04, 2014, 04:17 PM