Firefly Glen I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The topic pertaining to the odd deaths was dropped, perhaps sooner than the female might have wished it to be, but she made no effort to drag it back into play. All to say had been said, she supposed, so there was no use in trying to pry more words from the male. Still, she couldn’t help but step back, figuratively, and allow her mind the space it needed to carry on with itself. One or two theories popped up, but the second she recognized them they were safely tucked away with the promise to investigate further someday. Someday, someday, though she couldn’t yet know when that day would be. Possibly soon, though a distant part of her mind suspected that wouldn’t be the case. The direction in which the mass graveyard stood did not call to her as other places did, but for now she ignored that. It was always best when one did not get ahead of themselves, and she was keen to sticking to the best course for herself.

Asterr listened with unveiled interest as she was told a small story, and learned something of the man, too, in the process. “Was the want to get through the cold months unscathed their only reason for coming together as one?” she queried, the idea of consolidation still quite new to her. It was true, she’d heard of groups joining forces in the past, but it was hardly ever a permanent thing. Perennial unions were not an everyday event, and most were only made everlasting due to a hostile takeover. Tyranny is alive and well, after all, and often thrived among tribes especially. “The feeling you obtained from assisting in the formation of something new… can you describe it to me?” Just like she’d never been involved in the unification of two separate tribes, she’d also yet to build something up from scratch. Whatever emotions came along with the act of doing so were unknown to her, as was their intensity.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - October 15, 2015, 05:49 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - October 18, 2015, 08:43 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - October 19, 2015, 05:26 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - October 25, 2015, 11:19 AM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - October 25, 2015, 12:17 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - October 25, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - October 27, 2015, 01:26 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - November 08, 2015, 05:51 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - November 12, 2015, 10:28 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - November 15, 2015, 02:14 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - November 18, 2015, 11:53 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - November 19, 2015, 01:27 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - November 27, 2015, 03:39 AM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - November 28, 2015, 08:19 AM