Firefly Glen I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map
from a place the world forgot
66 Posts
Ooc — Trash Panda
Lex considers the question for a moment, thinking about everything Amekaze told him as well as Charon.  They didn’t seem to have chemistry between them but he hadn’t seen them together.  Amekaze had a few years on the male leader, though that didn’t always mean much.  As far as other reasons, Lex isn’t able to come up with anything else.

“As far as I know,” he offers once he’s sure of his answer, even if it’s unsure all on its own.  “They’ve known each other a while, though, so it didn’t seem like a farfetched idea.”  

However, she queries about his own motive.  It involved the need to find a home for the winter and having been apart of something that had his blood in it, he wanted to keep that legacy.  Even if he didn’t have the same ideals as some.

“I don’t know,” he replies with a slight tilt of the head.  It was an odd thing to ask and Lex didn’t know if he had words to back up the feeling.  “My last pack had my blood in it from the beginning and so does this,” he tries to explain.  Obviously he had no wounds noticeable to make that literal, but nonetheless it is there.  Moonspear helped come together because of him.  “Something that belongs to you, in a way, I guess.”
Messages In This Thread
I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - October 15, 2015, 05:49 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - October 18, 2015, 08:43 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - October 19, 2015, 05:26 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - October 25, 2015, 11:19 AM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - October 25, 2015, 12:17 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - October 25, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - October 27, 2015, 01:26 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - November 08, 2015, 05:51 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - November 12, 2015, 10:28 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - November 15, 2015, 02:14 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - November 18, 2015, 11:53 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - November 19, 2015, 01:27 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - November 27, 2015, 03:39 AM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - November 28, 2015, 08:19 AM