Blackfeather Woods Introduction
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
@Venus Welcome to the pack :) Sorry you were between Burke and Damien butting heads xD
@Damien There will be mind PP of Burke putting Damien under him because otherwise there is no way I can write it, I think, anyways we talked about it. There won't be any wounds or hurting in the process since that isn't what its about. But do tell me if I need to change anything!

Burke kept his calm and assertive gaze as Damien had one of his teenager-y fits. He could only hear  'so unfair, dad' on a whiney tone. Yeah, yeah act all tough Damien, he thought but the younger one was only showing childish behavior and Burke was going to deal with that later because Venus showed some of the behavior he wanted. He disliked wolves being fake, and he didn't get any sense that she showed him any respect but she did show submission. He was a counselor, a master at that, so he knew how to read the body and the face. He let out a soft sigh. Why did wolves always think that submission was a bad thing? One that could submit truly were the strong ones. Still she bowed her head so Burke wasn't going to make a point of it.

"See, Little Damien, at least Venus know how to show some respect to the alpha. Maybe I  should put you under her in rank," he just said that because he knew it would make his son boil. Damien could be such an arrogant hot head. "Venus. I guess since you can show some respect you are accepted for now, you get a two week trail. Don't go to Red Grove. The open field with red bushes. You will evicted if I see you there," he said without a second of hesitation. He didn't know Damien already mentioned this. "You are dismissed, so do the things you say you are so good at and you might get to stay. Currently I need to teach some obedience to my overly arrogant son," he spoke.

Burke eyed at Damien before walking towards him. The massive male was lucky with his size it made it way easier to make the younger wolf appear under him because Damien really needed to be put in his place. Burke was the alpha, not Damien and how he talked to him was not even respectable for his son. Maybe it had something to do with his mother's death that he was acting out. It could be. But now, Damien needed to realize that the wasn't his enemy and that he was below Burke. He as a leader made the decision and that wasn't going to be questioned in this matter. Damien could have asked him why he wasn't there, but not on this tone. Burke jumped on Damien in a way it couldn't hunt, his mouth close this neck and nipping it.  Damien was going to succumb under him eventually and until his mental state was better than this one Burke wasn't going to let his escape. Damien could fight all he want but Burke would keep his place above Damien, literally and figuratively.

like this 
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Introduction - by Venus - November 18, 2015, 12:02 AM
RE: Introduction - by Burke - November 18, 2015, 04:22 AM
RE: Introduction - by Damien - November 18, 2015, 08:16 AM
RE: Introduction - by Venus - November 18, 2015, 10:14 AM
RE: Introduction - by Burke - November 18, 2015, 11:29 AM
RE: Introduction - by Damien - November 18, 2015, 12:44 PM
RE: Introduction - by Venus - November 18, 2015, 06:18 PM
RE: Introduction - by Burke - November 19, 2015, 08:16 AM