Redhawk Caldera [m] Pray, Montana
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Hopefully this doesn't fuck up anything you've written after this thread. If so, lemme know and I can change it!

It wasn't until Peregrine spoke that it really sank in. Babies. Fox let out a half-hearted, "heh," though her heart was racing for reasons other than their pheromone-induced tango. If that was the case—if Peregrine had just gotten her pregnant—their children would be born in the middle of winter. Quite possibly the worst time for such a thing to happen. Fox began to panic, though she did not voice her concerns. It was easier to keep them to herself, especially when Peregrine still seemed locked in that blissful after-sex paradise.

Suddenly, Fox wondered if there was anything she could do to stop the process. Maybe a naturalist or a healer could help her figure something out. Having kids now simply wasn't an option in her mind. They would barely have a chance.

Eventually, her body and Peregrine's disengaged (lulz), and Fox pulled herself away from him. "Perry…" she began, licking her lips. "I don’t think… I don’t think we should have. I don’t think we should again." The thought of losing children due to the colder weather was too much for her to bear.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
[m] Pray, Montana - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 09, 2015, 09:02 PM
RE: Pray, Montana - by RIP Fox - October 10, 2015, 01:15 AM
RE: Pray, Montana - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 10, 2015, 09:59 AM
RE: Pray, Montana - by RIP Fox - October 11, 2015, 12:33 PM
RE: Pray, Montana - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 11, 2015, 02:00 PM
RE: [m] Pray, Montana - by RIP Fox - October 17, 2015, 06:09 PM
RE: [m] Pray, Montana - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 18, 2015, 12:38 PM
RE: [m] Pray, Montana - by RIP Fox - November 19, 2015, 09:32 PM
RE: [m] Pray, Montana - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 19, 2015, 09:58 PM
RE: [m] Pray, Montana - by RIP Fox - November 24, 2015, 05:30 PM