Iktome Plains i have broken my vow to deborah
Why sit still when there's a world out there?
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Haven listened to the brown male's advice. They probably should find a place sooner or later. Or else they'd be out of time, and winter would be very hard. The male was smart, Haven hoped she was as thoughtful as he. Yeah, we're going to start looking. Perhaps our two packs could be allies, and come to each others aid when we need it.

Then Lasher said a handful of days for his wolves to arrive here. Here. Oh shit are we trespassing? She thought suddenly worried. Oh my god I'm sorry, is this your new territory? I'm so sorry if it is, you probably don't want us hanging around your brand new home. She chuckled, feeling a little embarrassed. She should've known, the land had everything a pack would need to survive, and it was indeed beautiful. No wonder the beta was here, probably scouting his new lands.

Yeah it's very nice. However there aren't a lot of trees. I always find that trees bring a larger variety of prey, and more sheltered if there is an attack. You should probably center your pack around a more wooded area. But umm, do whatever. Sorry I know I might sound a little rude. The grey and white far blushed, feeling a little awkward now. Things always went that way when she started offering advice. She still had much to learn.
Messages In This Thread
i have broken my vow to deborah - by Lasher - November 15, 2015, 08:44 PM
RE: i have broken my vow to deborah - by Haven - November 16, 2015, 06:26 PM
RE: i have broken my vow to deborah - by Lasher - November 16, 2015, 10:48 PM
RE: i have broken my vow to deborah - by Haven - November 17, 2015, 05:40 PM
RE: i have broken my vow to deborah - by Lasher - November 17, 2015, 11:07 PM
RE: i have broken my vow to deborah - by Haven - November 18, 2015, 07:23 AM
RE: i have broken my vow to deborah - by Lasher - November 18, 2015, 05:37 PM
RE: i have broken my vow to deborah - by Haven - November 20, 2015, 07:46 AM
RE: i have broken my vow to deborah - by Lasher - November 22, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: i have broken my vow to deborah - by Haven - November 26, 2015, 07:38 AM
RE: i have broken my vow to deborah - by Lasher - November 27, 2015, 06:22 PM