Shy Deer Steppes It gets into your body
50 Posts
Ooc —
I'd love that :) Thank you!

He pondered the realisation of the Alpha's words for a moment. He had never seen them as disloyal, but the fact that they had left him without even a word made his heart turn cold against them.He would have never done something like that, no matter who it was. Hoshor, Sawtooth, now this. While he was grateful that the Alpha had even consider taking him in, he would be cautious for a little while until he could be absolutely sure that his fate wouldn't end up like the others had. 

The thought of getting kicked out made a chill go downs his spine as if his body and mind was bracing itself for the blow. Yet he knew that fulfilling his duties would never be a problem, quite the opposite. In his original pack, the only thing he did was over do what was asked of him and do what was not. With a nod, he accepted the Alpha's rule with no fear of disappointment. If he were an Alpha, his would not be so kind on the leechers no matter their problems. A pack worked together, regardless of what you felt.

As the Alpha started off, he followed close behind. Name. It had been changed before, without a thought. Would he be able to change it again? He had never been attached to what his given name was nor the one given to him by another. "I had a name, but it was changed by the pack I joined. I don't know what my name is anymore" He replied, truthfully. With any luck, he would get a new one, a better one.
Messages In This Thread
It gets into your body - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 12, 2015, 03:59 PM
RE: It gets into your body - by Currawong - November 12, 2015, 08:50 PM
RE: It gets into your body - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 12, 2015, 09:01 PM
RE: It gets into your body - by Currawong - November 13, 2015, 02:54 PM
RE: It gets into your body - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 13, 2015, 03:19 PM
RE: It gets into your body - by Currawong - November 17, 2015, 08:59 PM
RE: It gets into your body - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 17, 2015, 10:34 PM
RE: It gets into your body - by Currawong - November 19, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: It gets into your body - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 19, 2015, 10:28 PM
RE: It gets into your body - by Currawong - November 20, 2015, 03:18 PM
RE: It gets into your body - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 20, 2015, 04:00 PM