Blacktail Deer Plateau This old world is cold and getting colder
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Alright. Knowing this now, perhaps he could help her out a bit in that regard. "I'm sure the scouting is barely begun. Next time there is a task, I shall have to use your help." He smiled at her, hoping this would brighten her a bit. He would not send her on her own, as they hadn't sent her brother alone, but if she was interested it was high time she had a job to do. Lasher would hopefully understand this.

"Just because you are small does not mean you cannot win a fight, or a hunt. There are other things - strategy, speed, agility - that can give you an edge. I have been beaten by those smaller." He thought back to Koda. The man had been slighter, but his superior speed had allowed him to trounce the alpha. "But, if you are not interested, there are other talents. Malachi holds naturalism, and uses it well. Your mother is accomplished in healing and care taking. All are important. You just have to find what you love and hold to it." There was no rush on that, either, and he hoped she wouldn't stress herself out on the subject. There was plenty of time to explore all areas and find what she wished to do.
Messages In This Thread
This old world is cold and getting colder - by Dante RIP - November 13, 2015, 10:27 AM
RE: This old world is cold and getting colder - by Eilidh - November 13, 2015, 02:27 PM
RE: This old world is cold and getting colder - by Dante RIP - November 14, 2015, 03:36 PM
RE: This old world is cold and getting colder - by Eilidh - November 15, 2015, 11:49 AM
RE: This old world is cold and getting colder - by Dante RIP - November 15, 2015, 03:23 PM
RE: This old world is cold and getting colder - by Eilidh - November 15, 2015, 07:15 PM
RE: This old world is cold and getting colder - by Dante RIP - November 16, 2015, 07:47 AM
RE: This old world is cold and getting colder - by Eilidh - November 17, 2015, 12:16 PM
RE: This old world is cold and getting colder - by Dante RIP - November 21, 2015, 01:26 PM
RE: This old world is cold and getting colder - by Eilidh - December 15, 2015, 10:34 AM
RE: This old world is cold and getting colder - by Dante RIP - December 18, 2015, 03:46 PM
RE: This old world is cold and getting colder - by Eilidh - December 22, 2015, 12:17 PM
RE: This old world is cold and getting colder - by Dante RIP - December 28, 2015, 02:32 AM
RE: This old world is cold and getting colder - by Eilidh - January 03, 2016, 09:41 PM