Wild Berry Meadow between earth and sky
young james dean some say he looks just like his father
34 Posts
Ooc — Harleen
Ears of milk chocolate swiveled to the side of his head before they slicked back to rest at half mast atop his skull in a sheepish manner when she asked, fairly he concurred, if he thought staring would be better. Despite that it was probably not a laughing manner a soft chuckle, born of his good nature, naturally slipped from betwixt his lips. “Uh, sorry,” The Frostfur-DiSarinno bear spoke in a manner that was almost demure as he averted his gaze. “I didn't mean to stare, either.” This was turning out to be a lot more awkward than he'd originally intended it to be. Nevertheless, he wasn't quite ready to give up on the conversation. 

He might not return to Blacktail Deer Plateau with anything useful outrider wise beside the slight exploration of a territory that had been previously unknown to him but he at least wanted to say that it wasn't all for naught. “Hm?” He piped up as she asked another question and shook his head in a 'no' fashion. “No, you're fine. The pack I belong to is much further North.” Regi assured her, gesturing vaguely in the direction of the Plateau with a gesture of his muzzle. “I was just out on unofficial Outrider business.”
Messages In This Thread
between earth and sky - by RIP Eigma - November 11, 2015, 05:03 PM
RE: between earth and sky - by Regulus - November 14, 2015, 07:08 AM
RE: between earth and sky - by RIP Eigma - November 14, 2015, 04:01 PM
RE: between earth and sky - by Regulus - November 21, 2015, 08:52 AM
RE: between earth and sky - by RIP Eigma - November 21, 2015, 04:30 PM
RE: between earth and sky - by Regulus - November 22, 2015, 06:59 AM
RE: between earth and sky - by RIP Eigma - November 22, 2015, 02:13 PM
RE: between earth and sky - by Regulus - December 05, 2015, 07:02 AM
RE: between earth and sky - by RIP Eigma - December 07, 2015, 03:37 AM
RE: between earth and sky - by Regulus - December 19, 2015, 07:30 AM