The Heartwood Fear's got a hold on me
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
It is mutual! :D

Feral aggression was all that propelled the red woman towards her prey. No thought or plan dare eek into her blind madness by that point, nettled by the siren's dogged cackle. She was simply a venomous and hungry adder, striking out at the rat who slipped from her grasp with ease. It was one of the many differences between them - Tuwawi too stubborn and irate to craft a better scheme. Though her teeth gnashed angrily and her chest rattled with howls, only a tuft of pale hair [perhaps more if the witch stumbled] became ensnared betwixt her seeking fangs. Suddenly, blood swelled between her ears as her head became light. A dizzy spell overcame the ember as she staggered to a halt, energy suddenly spent. No matter her desires, the chase could not continue. Hot vapor snaked around her tattered maw, collar rubbing uncomfortably against the back of her nape. When was the last time she had eaten? She had no food and no pack - no army to assist stringing up the domino-ed mutt. Vindictive, silver eyes watched Caiaphas as she ran, and Tuwawi couldn't help but feel the familiar sentiment of sand slipping through her digits.
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
Fear's got a hold on me - by Tuwawi RIP - November 17, 2015, 11:28 PM
RE: Fear's got a hold on me - by Caiaphas - November 18, 2015, 12:31 AM
RE: Fear's got a hold on me - by Tuwawi RIP - November 19, 2015, 03:29 AM
RE: Fear's got a hold on me - by Caiaphas - November 19, 2015, 02:25 PM
RE: Fear's got a hold on me - by Tuwawi RIP - November 25, 2015, 01:54 PM
RE: Fear's got a hold on me - by Caiaphas - November 25, 2015, 02:23 PM
RE: Fear's got a hold on me - by Tuwawi RIP - November 25, 2015, 03:01 PM
RE: Fear's got a hold on me - by Caiaphas - November 25, 2015, 03:13 PM
RE: Fear's got a hold on me - by Tuwawi RIP - November 25, 2015, 04:17 PM
RE: Fear's got a hold on me - by Caiaphas - November 25, 2015, 04:26 PM
RE: Fear's got a hold on me - by Tuwawi RIP - November 27, 2015, 04:59 PM