Blackbeak Bluff My mama don't like you, and she likes everyone*
leave that old record spinning
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Cas strikes out from the plateau with a soured expression. the boy has grown much in the past months, but he has also discovered a world of hurt when it comes to girls. he creates  a beeline for the coast, ignoring the fact that he has been instructed to visit his mother at the dark forest. it could wait -- he makes an executive decision not to go and trots up the beach a ways, heading not toward the sentinel but directly toward the ocean.

a stony outcropping of cliffs distracts him - the boy cuts off his path to veer toward them and peers curiously upward. the inquisitive voice overtakes the more logical tones, and soon Cas has climbed gingerly upon the first ledge, and then another. soon he is atop the cliff face and fighting not to look down, pleading with himself.

the Mayfair child chooses careful footholds, but his eyes are caught by a familiar flash of white fur -- there, not far upon her own trek, was the woman he once tried to save from that brute in the meadow. the aspiring outrider is tempted to hurry his steps and catch up with her, but the intelligent brain kicks in and told him NO, and so Cas only raises his voice in a chuff, hoping to catch her attention.
please send all PMs regarding garait & casmir to relmyna
[Image: casfoot.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
My mama don't like you, and she likes everyone* - by Saēna - November 23, 2015, 07:12 PM
RE: My mama don't like you, and she likes everyone - by Casmir - November 23, 2015, 07:51 PM