Otatso Wetlands i was drinkin earlier, now i'm drivin
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
If Blue Willow was not eager to get anything in return for helping others. She just did her best to treat any and all with the kindness belonging to them. She would like to think that she would get the same treatment from other's if she was to treat them nicely.

Blue Willow frowned at his question in contemplation. "Well I suppose it's different for each healer for me I tend to the wounded, the sick as best I can. I take great care in learning the herbs and plants that can help and heal. I know how to bind wounds, and broken bones. I have been among others while having pups and served as a mid wife. I also am always looking to extend my knowledge of healing arts so that I can do my best when the time comes to heal whatever life throws at me." She figured that was the best answer she could give, she was always learning she would never be conceited enough to say that she knew everything about healing, there was always something new to learn.
Messages In This Thread
i was drinkin earlier, now i'm drivin - by Raheerah - March 28, 2014, 12:45 AM
RE: i was drinkin earlier, now i'm drivin - by Raheerah - March 30, 2014, 11:35 AM
RE: i was drinkin earlier, now i'm drivin - by Raheerah - April 02, 2014, 10:26 PM
RE: i was drinkin earlier, now i'm drivin - by Raheerah - April 04, 2014, 04:52 PM
RE: i was drinkin earlier, now i'm drivin - by Raheerah - April 04, 2014, 10:51 PM
RE: i was drinkin earlier, now i'm drivin - by Blue Willow - April 06, 2014, 01:31 PM
RE: i was drinkin earlier, now i'm drivin - by Raheerah - April 08, 2014, 01:25 AM