Redhawk Caldera I'm yours, yours, yours for every season
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
It was true. Fox had felt a flood of relief when any signs of pregnancy had disappeared. It would be better, easier this way. And, when the time was right, she and Peregrine would find themselves parents again. Raven and Nightjar were almost ready to be launched into the ranks with the rest of the adults. Just that thought was terrifying in itself. They were no longer children, but functioning wolves that could make their own decisions.

She had been wandering the borders, contemplating these things, when she heard the tell-tale noise that alerted her to Peregrine's presence: a sneezing fit. She grinned, knowing just how much he disliked them (while she found it adorable). Her little red feet made their way to him, and the rest of her body with it. Despite the little rift that had temporarily grown between them, Fox still felt every bit in love with him now as she ever had. "Still not feeling one hundred percent?" she asked, although the question was rhetorical.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - November 24, 2015, 11:08 AM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 16, 2015, 06:32 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 17, 2015, 10:37 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 21, 2015, 05:00 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 21, 2015, 05:36 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 21, 2015, 09:43 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 23, 2015, 05:29 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 24, 2015, 05:42 PM