Wheeling Gull Isle i'll be unwinding down by the island
little wind
29 Posts
Ooc — Mica
It is not long little wind has to wait but she is ever watching of the clouds get closer, threatening to break with heavy waterfall.  Thunder booms from the distance the moment the other wolf comes into view and Tuulikki’s frame shrinks a degree:  her knees bend a little closer to the ground, ears droop, and her tail hangs lazily behind her.  

She brings  on a similar air as Zaria and Taltos but this one is different.

Important.

Her sins are brought to light and Tuulikki sinks apologetically, worried she’s brought on more damage than she’d intended.  If only she hadn’t been so hasty coming across the ocean.  

The girl back tracks a step or two but it is too late to ask for forgiveness.  

An ultimatum is presented as the threat of the storm gets bigger.  She looks behind her, the ocean angry as the waves begin to increase as the wind blows them ashore.  The land bridge comes and goes from sight.  With calm upon her face, she turns back to the alphess in consideration.  She feels the eye of the storm surrounding only her; one misstep would send her whirling away.

Despite her uncompleted mission looming in the background, it does not surprise her when smoothly she says:  “Yours.”
Messages In This Thread
i'll be unwinding down by the island - by Tiamat - November 24, 2015, 05:15 PM
RE: i'll be unwinding down by the island - by Tuulikki - November 24, 2015, 05:43 PM
RE: i'll be unwinding down by the island - by Tiamat - November 24, 2015, 05:58 PM
RE: i'll be unwinding down by the island - by Tuulikki - November 24, 2015, 06:19 PM
RE: i'll be unwinding down by the island - by Tiamat - November 24, 2015, 06:37 PM
RE: i'll be unwinding down by the island - by Tuulikki - November 24, 2015, 06:54 PM
RE: i'll be unwinding down by the island - by Tiamat - November 24, 2015, 11:04 PM