Wheeling Gull Isle i'll be unwinding down by the island
little wind
29 Posts
Ooc — Mica
A test?

Perhaps her mission wouldn’t be deterred after all and this is somehow incorporated.  She hadn’t been given a lot of details.  It put a few answers on the calm she felt centered.  The plan is laid out for her, questions are answered, and she’s given hope  she is one step closer to filling the void she’d been searching for.

You will survive.  

What should sound like a prayer, sounds like promise.  Tuulikki nods her head at the request, the woman telling her what to do and how to feel.  

She’d make it to the other side, alive—perhaps not in one piece but that doesn’t scare her away so easily—and she knew she’d survive everything from this point forward.  Perhaps the wolfess would do nothing but kill her once the storm is over but for now, she had comfort in knowing she’d live for a little while longer.

Tuulikki’s eyes lift as the storm rolls in and when the other gives her further instructions, she takes a few hesitant steps forward.  She fears breaking the calm around her with the storm at bay, but even with thunder and the first drops of rain, it doesn’t crumble.  She swallows hard and nods her head, lifting her head long enough to nod her departure.

If you want to continue, do you want a new thread?
Messages In This Thread
i'll be unwinding down by the island - by Tiamat - November 24, 2015, 05:15 PM
RE: i'll be unwinding down by the island - by Tuulikki - November 24, 2015, 05:43 PM
RE: i'll be unwinding down by the island - by Tiamat - November 24, 2015, 05:58 PM
RE: i'll be unwinding down by the island - by Tuulikki - November 24, 2015, 06:19 PM
RE: i'll be unwinding down by the island - by Tiamat - November 24, 2015, 06:37 PM
RE: i'll be unwinding down by the island - by Tuulikki - November 24, 2015, 06:54 PM
RE: i'll be unwinding down by the island - by Tiamat - November 24, 2015, 11:04 PM